Dr. Nancy Wong is a Board-Certified pediatric dentist who is passionate about early prevention of dental problems through education and early interception while ensuring her patients have a positive (and fun!) experience at the dental office. She strives to provide great, compassionate, individualized dental care and is dedicated to meeting the dental needs of the community.
Dr. Wong was born and raised in Lima, Peru and moved to San Antonio, Texas where she completed all her education. In college, she helped establish an organization that helped raise funds for children with childhood cancer working closely with each child and their families. The reward she found in working with children and their families led her to find her calling in pediatric dentistry. She completed degrees in college and graduate school as a first-generation, higher education student and becoming the first dentist in her family. She moved to Houston to start her career as a pediatric dentist at PPD and has loved getting to know the friendly and welcoming community of Pearland.
In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling, trying out new restaurants around town, learning new crafts like hand lettering and calligraphy, and unwinds by being active outdoors, running and playing soccer. She can now add Houston half marathon finisher to her list of accomplishments!
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, College of Diplomates
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Assocation
- Texas Dental Association
- Greater Houston Dental Society
- Houston Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Education and Commitment to Continuing Education
- Tom Clark High School in San Antonio
- Bachelor of Science with a minor in Spanish – Honors College, University of Texas in San Antonio
- Masters in Business Administration in Business of Health – University of Texas in San Antonio
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Texas Health San Antonio Dental School
- Residency – University of Texas Health San Antonio Dental School Pediatric Dentistry Program
- Board Certification – American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Wong enjoys being involved in organized dentistry and often participates in the local, state, and national levels by attending meetings, continuing education courses and as a volunteer for community events.